Monday, December 21, 2020

WATCH: Andi Eigenmann and Philmar Alipayo Get Engaged During an Island Getaway

PHOTO BY Instagram/Andi Eigenmann

Filipina actress Andi Eigenmann and award-winning pro surfer Philmar Alipayo are now engaged. 

Eigenmann shared the good news on Instagram on December 20 by posting a photo of them in the water—and yup, she's wearing a ring! She wrote in the caption: "I never thought about how my engagement would go because quite honestly, I didn't think I'd have one. It would've been ok regardless, but it did happen. And it happened the way I wanted it and so much more. Nothing grand. Unprompted, simple, and oh so sincere. That's us. That's him. That is how I want the rest of my life to be. I am over the moon, so stoked to be spending it with you my mahal @chepoxz!"

[instagram:https://ift.tt/38iDnjG]

The pair, along with their daughters Lilo and Ellie, are known as the "Happy Islanders" on YouTube. In a vlog episode called "Happy Island Fam Holiday Getaway Pt. 2," we see the exact moment Eigenmann said "yes." She initially thought Alipayo just wanted to "talk," but he actually got down on one knee and proposed!

Watch the full video below:

[youtube:{"videoId":"null","youtubeId":"IV4ZeK0q3rE", "caption":""}]

Eigenmann is pregnant with her third child, a baby boy, and is expected to give birth in January 2021.

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["84606","84716","84713","84706"], "widget":"Hot Stories You Might Have Missed"}]

Hey, Spotters! Check us out on Viber to join our Community and subscribe to our Chatbot.


Source: Spot PH

No comments:

Post a Comment