Friday, October 30, 2020

Miss Universe PH 2020 Rabiya Mateo Speaks Up Regarding Her Old “Ugly” College School Photo

When it comes to pageantries, it can’t be denied that if someone wins the crown and become famous, many will dig up her past life.

Sometimes, it has a positive income when people find out the humble beginnings of their queen. Sadly, some are just harsh enough to criticize others.

Just like what happened to our reigning beauty queen, Rabiya Mateo who was recently crowned as the Miss Universe Philippines 2020.

After she won the competition, many allegations and controversies were thrown at her.

Moreover, an old throwback photo of her has surfaced the internet. With this, many criticized her physical appearance.

The said photo was her High School year book where Rabiya has yet to discover the beauty of herself.

It is a black and white photo where it also has indications of her flying colors and achievements during that time.

On the other hand, many called her ugly and some even said that she underwent surgeries just to make herself look beautiful.

This came for many days and now, Rabiya seems to have enough with all the hates.

One Instagram account named sashfactor.original uploaded a screenshot where the fight back of Rabiya can be read.

“This is me 11 years ago. I still didn’t have my braces. I don’t know how to put make up. I don’t know what angle flatters me most but that is still me,” she first wrote.

She went on saying, “A lot of things happened at that period of time. I grew up and became more mature. I was able to invest in myself and practice self-love.)

Meanwhile, she has a message for her bashers. “PS, stop calling anyone ugly. If that’s how you see things and maybe then, it’s your soul that needs a surgery.”

The post Miss Universe PH 2020 Rabiya Mateo Speaks Up Regarding Her Old “Ugly” College School Photo appeared first on Trendz PH.


Source: Trendz OH

No comments:

Post a Comment